Chipbare Chipbare

Quite impressive

Could def see this in a vid of sorts! However, it is a bit repetitive, but that can be said about any song, good work man!

GOD - Alone GOD - Alone

Ok-people may think I'm crazy, but...

I liked this, I could see it as a background song in like a machinima movie, or something. opening sux, but it gets cool enough to be useful with the drums. Not front page material, but def. useful for some things

smaadmin responds:

yea i guess... but i want it off front page :D

[Preview] Desperation Part 2 [Preview] Desperation Part 2

Nice!

Awesome song, reminds me of Halo lol-keep it up man!

People wont like this rmx People wont like this rmx

Damn!

Haven't listened to anything on here, and I listen to more of your stuff, and find myself hooked again! nice work!

Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP] Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP]

I liked it

The transition around 1:30 where it pauses is nice, that doesn't work too often. I could def. see this in like a montage/video (Maybe a machinima theme song or something). And those that say "It's boring" apparently can't appreciate good trance music. GREAT JOB!!!

Bass Freak Bass Freak

Really good

This is some of your first stuff? That's wayyyyyy better than most!

IndieDance responds:

yeh xD

thanks =]

Supra Trance Supra Trance

lolz

i spaced out (or went into a trance I guess) within the first few seconds of listening xD Guess the song works then!

IndieDance responds:

xD wow =]

thats prolly a good thing, sept this is porlly my worst song ever xD

~ Revolution ~ Revolution

Pretty good, needs something explosive

At the very beggining, needs something a bit more explosive but overall pretty good. WOOOOOOOOOOT POPCORN!!!! lolgasm

Ric-Olzow responds:

Ya thats something i had trouble with the whole song, always needed more explosiveness, but i never could find the right loops for it...anyways, THANKS! YAY FOR POPCORN!!!!

eternal slumber eternal slumber

eh, idk

repetitive and jumpy but has potential...just add more variety

{Kissastrophy} {Kissastrophy}

I like it

This is seriously your fifth one? Its better than most FL studio veterans work! Honestly it was really cool sounding, good variety, maybe a different bass pattern wouldnt hurt from time to time, but I liked it alot! Keep it up!

memyselforwho responds:

Thanks a lot, and yeah haha only my fifth. I'm still kind of learning the basics... which is what makes your comment so great =D

I appreciate the listen and comment.