View Profile Purrie101

All 45 Audio Reviews

45 w/ Responses

Damn!

Haven't listened to anything on here, and I listen to more of your stuff, and find myself hooked again! nice work!

I liked it

The transition around 1:30 where it pauses is nice, that doesn't work too often. I could def. see this in like a montage/video (Maybe a machinima theme song or something). And those that say "It's boring" apparently can't appreciate good trance music. GREAT JOB!!!

Really good

This is some of your first stuff? That's wayyyyyy better than most!

IndieDance responds:

yeh xD

thanks =]

lolz

i spaced out (or went into a trance I guess) within the first few seconds of listening xD Guess the song works then!

IndieDance responds:

xD wow =]

thats prolly a good thing, sept this is porlly my worst song ever xD

Pretty good, needs something explosive

At the very beggining, needs something a bit more explosive but overall pretty good. WOOOOOOOOOOT POPCORN!!!! lolgasm

Ric-Olzow responds:

Ya thats something i had trouble with the whole song, always needed more explosiveness, but i never could find the right loops for it...anyways, THANKS! YAY FOR POPCORN!!!!

eh, idk

repetitive and jumpy but has potential...just add more variety

I like it

This is seriously your fifth one? Its better than most FL studio veterans work! Honestly it was really cool sounding, good variety, maybe a different bass pattern wouldnt hurt from time to time, but I liked it alot! Keep it up!

memyselforwho responds:

Thanks a lot, and yeah haha only my fifth. I'm still kind of learning the basics... which is what makes your comment so great =D

I appreciate the listen and comment.

LOL

AN amazing remix of an amazing show-awesome

Cool!....Yeah

The beggining thing was a bit odd, but the rest sounded awesome!!! You NEED to make a full song like this, like use this part as the beggining of it and carry on from there

Pyroific responds:

Don't worry, i will Finish it! ;)

I just might not post it here >:D

AWESOME

You took an amazing song, and well, improved it, which didnt seem possible! GREAT JOB!

Um.........idk......