View Profile Purrie101

45 audio Reviews with Responses

All 45 Reviews

Nice!

Some of the higher notes kinda hurt but other than that...
This is really creepy with the Badgers turned on haha

Catstuffer responds:

LOL, man, I havn't even listened with the badgers! xD

Glad you liked it, and I hope your ears aren't bleeding.

Hahaha this is fantastic!

It's so happy, and yet for some reason I feel like there's something dark lying underneath :p Good job!

Catstuffer responds:

Ahh, That would likely be the off key transitions that gives you that feeling. I love to create music that gives more than one feeling. I'm thrilled that you picked up on it! :D

Thanks for reviewing!

AUGH!

It built up SO well to :46 and then you let it die man! I was waiting for it to explode into a ridiculously fast-paced trance/rave song but then you went back to the slower Eurogate section... If you were to speed it all up after that build-up I'd have given you a better score but this left me feeling like I was cheated almost haha

Rat5000 responds:

Tnx for a good comment and score , i willl take your advise and try to keep the temp of the next song nice and smooth

Woah

Im sitting here completely lost in this... I have a story unfolding in my head that follows this song for some reason hahaha excellent song- the brass is kinda canned though, other than that awesome!

Ignyte responds:

Hey, Thankyou very much for your Response!

and I totally agree with the trumpet sound... I'm using FL studio which is horrible for simulating instruments...

But I could find any other sound/synth/instrument that would go with it...

Perhaps I'll come back to this song one day and really give it a work over.

Thankyou though, It is really appreciated!

HAHAHA

Was not expecting the sudden jump into the metal, thought it was going to be a soft dramatic song XD Really good though, (I still think you should try and make a dramatic song with the start :p)

xeran3 responds:

Thanx. I have an extended version of the intro im workin on now. I'll submit in when its done.

Im liking it!

The only thing that I might have changed is making the choir a bit louder, but overall excellent!

SilentTakedown responds:

The brass must be in the front, not the choir. ;)
Thanks for reviewing. :D

Really good

This is some of your first stuff? That's wayyyyyy better than most!

IndieDance responds:

yeh xD

thanks =]

lolz

i spaced out (or went into a trance I guess) within the first few seconds of listening xD Guess the song works then!

IndieDance responds:

xD wow =]

thats prolly a good thing, sept this is porlly my worst song ever xD

Pretty good, needs something explosive

At the very beggining, needs something a bit more explosive but overall pretty good. WOOOOOOOOOOT POPCORN!!!! lolgasm

Ric-Olzow responds:

Ya thats something i had trouble with the whole song, always needed more explosiveness, but i never could find the right loops for it...anyways, THANKS! YAY FOR POPCORN!!!!

I like it

This is seriously your fifth one? Its better than most FL studio veterans work! Honestly it was really cool sounding, good variety, maybe a different bass pattern wouldnt hurt from time to time, but I liked it alot! Keep it up!

memyselforwho responds:

Thanks a lot, and yeah haha only my fifth. I'm still kind of learning the basics... which is what makes your comment so great =D

I appreciate the listen and comment.

Um.........idk......